Technologies you will learn
This Course is designed to teach Data Science in a hands-on manner and prepare the participants for a career in this field. The course will provide instruction and hands-on training for the students to feel confident and begin working in the industry as a Data Scientist. The Data Scientist profile can be associated with mining, extraction, transformation, cleansing, modeling and loading of data according to business requirements. This profile is most popular in the financial, banking, healthcare, insurance and the pharmaceutical industries. Data Scientist will require good analytical skills as you grow into this profession. You will have to demonstrate quick learning ability, but your work will add a lot of value to the organization. For those with an analytical bend of mind, this is the place to be. There is limited talent available in the industry for this work and the scope is growing fast. These days every industry wants Data Scientist in order to make smarter decisions.
See What will you learn
The program will provide instruction and hands-on training for the participants to feel confident and begin working in the industry. At the end of this program the participants will learn understand the following:
- The course provides the entire toolbox you need to become a data scientist
- Impress interviewers by showing an understanding of the data science field
- Understanding of Database sand the wold of Data
- Techniques and skills on how to Manipulate Data using SQL.
- Advance SQL topics such as Case Statement, Sub Queries, Temporary Tables, Partitioning and Derived Tables
- Be able to create Machine Learning algorithms in Python, using NumPy, statsmodels and scikit-learn
- How to perform ETL using SQL and Different ETL tools Available in the Market.
- How to Deal with BIG Data Problems and Solve Data Extraction and Reporting Challenges Using Spark and Hadoop.
- Understand the mathematics behind Machine Learning (an absolute must which other courses don’t teach!)
- Use state-of-the-art Deep Learning frameworks such as Google’s TensorFlowDevelop a business intuition while coding and solving tasks with big data
- Improve Machine Learning algorithms by studying under fitting, overfitting, training, validation, n-fold cross validation, testing, and how hyper parameters could improve performance
- Fill up your resume with in demand data science skills: Statistical analysis, Python programming with NumPy, pandas, matplotlib, and Seaborn, Advanced statistical analysis, Tableau, Machine Learning with stats models and scikit-learn, Deep learning with TensorFlow
- How to Visualize your Findings Using Tableau / Power BI
- Understand and Evaluate Different Statistical Models
- SHOW MORE
In-Class Training and Online, Four Days a week
Wednesday7:00 Pm – 10:00 Pm
Saturday and Sunday11:00 Am – 04:00 Pm
This course does NOT require prior knowledge and experience and is open to everyone.
This course is designed for those who want a Career in Data Science. The focus of this course is on Statistics and Machine Learning Models usings tools such as Rapid Miner, SAS, SPSS and programming languages such as Phyton and R.
How the Hiring works
We are bridging the gap between job seekers and companies needing talent with relevant skills.